We have great Okinawan products!
Located on the first floor of「Tenbusu Naha」in the heart of Kokusai Street, Shop Naha offers a special selection of products from the Okinawa mainland and outlying islands.
We have assembled a collection of popular items, including various food products such as sweets, jams, ice creams etc., alcohol such as Awamori, liquers etc. as well as a large number of accessories and trinkets.
Moreover, we are conveniently located adjacent to the Tourist Information Center, so don't hesitate to pop in!
We also accept telephone orders.
You may also use the「Smile Tag」pre-paid card at this store.
|company name||Shop Naha|
|Street address||〒 900-0013 Naha, Makishi, Tenbusu Naha 1F|
|how to access||
1. From Naha Airport, go through the Umisora Tunnel and head toward the Prefectural Government Office.
2. At the intersection in front of the Prefectural Government Office, turn left and go straight on Kokusai Street.
3. Keep going straight on Kokusai Street. It will be on your right, approximately 100m (328ft) after the Mutsumibashi T-Junction.
【By Yui Rail (monorail)】
1. Ride the monorail to Miebashi Station.
2. Walk south from Okiei street to Kokusai Street.
3. Turn left onto Kokusai Street at Mutsumibashi T-Junction. It will be approximately 100m (328ft) ahead, on your right.
|Estimated fee||Our original「Naha Shortbread」is ￥780 + tax|
|method of payment||
Other credit card
Parking available (fee required)
There is pay parking nearby
Naha free Wi-Fi
|Barrier-free||There multipurpose toilet Written communication Allowed Auxiliary Dogs accepted (guide dogs, service dogs, hearing dogs) There nursing room|
|business hours||10:00 to 20:00|
|Regular holiday||Open 7 days a week.|
Domestic shipping possible
Paid shipping available.
It is to a shop at a tourist information center to an extension.