ALOHA SHOP PAIKAJI
If it is an aloha shirt of a desire for the real thing, please leave it to a pie rudder.
The "pie rudder" which has the meaning "the wind blown from south" in the language of the Yaeyama district. Building various aloha shirt/resort wear for "trip =Dream Trip of the dream made to escape to non-every day" is being continued from brand starting in 1999 to a concept.
Items that are deployed in retail stores facing the Kokusai-dori Street is lined unveiling is the latest collection in Italy of the world's largest men's fashion trade fair "Pitti Immagine Uomo".
The products offered also of ladies wear / the kids wear are carried out abundantly, and it satisfies variegated needs.
|company name||ALOHA SHOP PAIKAJI|
|Street address||〒 900-0013 The 2-3-1, Makishi, Naha-shi, Okinawa-ken K2 building 1F|
|how to access||
[A car and a rental car]
1. out of the Naha Airport Station to the National Highway 331 Highway, to Naha city center.
2. Enter to Route 58, turn right at the intersection Kumoji.
3. to turn left at the prefectural office north exit intersection straight through the Onaribashi street Kokusai-dori Street.
4. straight Kokusai-dori Street, about 5 minutes.exceeding HAPI NAHA (old MITSUKOSHI) -- immediately .
[Yui rail (monorail)]
1. Take the "Monorail" from Naha Airport Station station.
2. Get off at Makishi Station. It arrives in on foot about 5 minutes.
Aloha shirt 11,880 yen -
T-shirt 4,320 yen -
Resort dress 19,440 yen -
|Home page URL||http://www.paikaji.co.jp/|
|method of payment||
Other credit card
|Barrier-free||Written communication Allowed Auxiliary Dogs accepted (guide dogs, service dogs, hearing dogs)|
10:30 to 22; 00
* It is November - 10:30 to 21:00.
Domestic shipping possible